A wooded island at the southeast end of Loch Lomond, Inchcailloch (Inch Cailleach, meaning 'The Nun's Isle') lies opposite Balmaha and the mouth of the Endrick Water at the southwestern extremity of Stirling Council Area. With Inchmurrin, Creinch and Torrinch, it forms part of a ridge which cuts through the loch along the line of the Highland Boundary Fault. On the island are the ruins of a church in use until 1621 and dedicated to St. Kentigerna, who was the mother of St. Fillan. She retired to this island and is thought to have died here in 734AD. The graveyard here is the last resting place of many MacFarlanes and MacGregors, including a clan chief who was the uncle of Rob Roy MacGregor (1671 - 1734). It continued to receive burials until after the Second World War. The island is now part of a nature reserve, owned and managed by Scottish Natural Heritage, but is accessible by a passenger ferry from Balmaha.